Ok. I apologize... I know there may be some gentlemen reading this blog as well.
It indeed has been a while since I have posted. I have been studying, learning, and working. I'm back to creating, and as of late, winning! Yes sir! I have been nominated by a dear friend, Shellybean @ http://followmehome.shellybean.com/ for the Liebster award!
How cute is that? All pink with a heart... shucks...
1. Link back to the Nominators. You can reach their blogs by clicking on their blog names.
2. Write 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer 11 questions given to you.
4. Pass on the award to 11 deserving bloggers (preferably those with under 200 fans) and give them 11 new questions.
5. Post your award, Link back to the person who gave it to you! Congrats!
1. I ran a red light on my driver's test, and still got my license.
2. I have new items in my Etsy shop and have no shame in using this opportunity to promote myself:
3. I have a dream of going to fashion school, but suffer the duality of being deathly afraid of going and missing out on it at the same time.
4. I made my own complete bunny rabbit costume this year for Halloween.
5. I will always choose a mocha over a vanilla latte.
6. My biggest pet peeve is when an "x" is interjected into the world "espresso."
7. I almost always peel/ pick my nail polish off.
8. If I see a spider, I now grab my cat to kill it instead of Charley; It's training.
9. My favorite cake is classic white with chocolate frosting, but good ol' devil's food does allright too.
10. I will eat any and all cookies that are places in front of me.
11. A gentleman came to the door today and asked if my dad was home. When I said I was twenty-five, he laughed.
Here are the questions Shellybean asked of me: