Saturday, April 30, 2011

Spring 2011 Collection; Spring Giants!!!

So I learned to crochet flowers. I loved them. Then I thought... "Why not use larger yarn, make them enormous, put some eco felt and a pin on the back and stick them on my clothes?" Well, after getting so many compliments while out in public I decided to make many many more, and put them up for sale. Here are just a few of them but in my etsy shop, (www.etsy.com/shop/nannahbread ) I have 21, yes 21!!! of them for sale!




The back is covered with felt so all loose ends are closed in and the pin is securely attached.




These amazing giants can add a fabulous touch to any outfit. Not to mention a touch of "Carrie Bradshaw-ness." I have worn them with my leggings and a little sweater. I also wore one with a blazer, dress pants and heals to a job interview and got the job. Funny enough one of the interviewers kept asking me where I got my flower, when I told her I make them and sell them, she said she'd have to keep my number just to get one.


I've got a few of these lovelys in colors that match my sun dresses too.







Here I am on Easter with my Auntie Carole. I am wearing a large yellow giant, with my pink sweater and my little party dress with leggings. This flower really completed the look and my whole family wanted to know where I had gotten it.










Thanks for looking!!! www.etsy.com/shop/nannahbread < go here to see the full collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment